MCSP BSc Hons (Physio)
- Qualified in 1996 from Queen Elizabeth School of Physiotherapy, Birmingham
- Worked in the NHS, the private sector and elite sport
- Started her sports physio career with Birmingham & Solihull, then Worcester Rugby Clubs; worked at the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens; with Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club, and most recently with the England and Wales Cricket Board as physiotherapist to the England U19 men’s cricket team.
- Lectured as a Master Trainer for ITS on their Injury Prevention Courses
- Worked as a consultant to England Athletics providing educational workshops for their coaches.
- Qualified as a JEMS Practitioner providing movement analysis and rehabilitation techniques to the individual.
“Ros’ experience, guidance and expertise have been invaluable and I cannot recommend her enough.”
Read more testimonials.
- BSc Hons (Physio)
- Chartered Physiotherapist, registered with the Health Professions Council
- Certified JEMS Practitioner
- Previously Accredited Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Diploma in Sports Massage
- Membership Exam for Society of Orthopaedic Medicine
- Master Biomechanics Coach
- Gym Instructor
- Level II Jumps Coach
- Level II Teaching Physical Activity to 5-11 yr olds
- Basic and Advanced Life Support
- DBS Checked